Thursday, January 21, 2016

About Me

Hello to everyone in the blogosphere! My name is Jessica, but my friends call me Jessie, and I am studying public relations at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. So, I will be blogging each week about whatever thoughts come my way, most likely revolving around campus life and journalism-related topics. But first, here's a little background information about me and my interests.

I was born and raised in Cary, North Carolina, a large suburb of Raleigh. I have a younger brother, two dogs and a love for traveling. This past summer I had the amazing opportunity to study abroad in Rome, Italy, where I shadowed Italian journalist and recently published author Filomena Pucci. Now that I'm back at school, I'm working as the marketing director for Coulture Magazine, a new student-run fashion and lifestyle magazine. These are just a couple things I'll be talking more about on my blog.

Overall, I hope to use this blog as a platform for sharing my own experiences and interests as well as a way to connect with others. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment